Launched in March 2006, In Good Health—Mohawk Valley Healthcare Newspaper is the first-ever general circulation newspaper to cover the growing healthcare industry in the Mohawk Valley region.
Some places where the newspaper is available every month:
• Doctors’ and dentists’ offices
• Drug stores
• Grocery stores
• Many banks, restaurants and diners
• Hospitals, medical centers
• Nursing homes
• Many other high traffic locations
In Good Health carries news and feature stories about local physicians and health services. It also brings columns written by professionals on a wide range of topics. In addition, In Good Health carries health tips, calendar of events, news from local hospitals and much more.
• Circulation: 20,000 copies.
• Distribution: Oneida and Herkimer counties.
• Readership: Healthcare consumers, providers.
• Free copies: Available at over 1,000-plus high traffic locations, including nursing homes, hospitals, doctors’ offices, grocery stores, banks, coffee shops, daycare centers, all local grocery stores, and more.
• Subscriptions: 1,500 copies mailed to physicians and related.
• Advertising: Low cost advertising rate (as low as $80).
• Content: News on healthcare, local physicians, healthcare industry. News you can use. Columns such as “Ask Your Doctor,” “Savvy Senior” and “Living Alone.”